Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blonde momment


So this is hilarious and pretty much the dumbest thing i have ever done. So once upon a time me and dawson where driving in the car and we were stopped at a stop light. We were the first car and I was just looking around and I notice this sign next to the stop lights. It has an arrow pointing straight and then under neath it says on y. I sat there and thought to myself "what does that mean?" " Straight on yellow?" " no, why would you go straight on yellow". After maybe 5 mins of thinking to myself i finally ask dawson "babe why does that sign say straight on y?" and he looks at me and says "are you serious babe? look at the other signs" so i slowly look up at the other signs and i still dont get it. Daws says "honey, the L fell off of ONLY" hahaha we couldnt stop laughing for the whole drive home and now everytime we pass the sign he looks at me and giggles. Biggest blonde moment i have ever had. thats why i just had to share it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gilgen family

The Gilgen family